The AFA seeks applicants who demonstrate, through transcripts, attendance, personal essays, letters of recommendation, and audition/portfolio review evidence of a strong work ethic, and skill in the area of concentration. The application process is designed to give all students the opportunity to demonstrate their ability, potential, and commitment to both artistic and academic studies.
- Check all audition and eligibility requirements.
- Complete the application using the form below. Take time on the essay questions and proof read them well.
- Include two personal references in your application and follow up with them.
- Include contact information for your school counselor so we can obtain a current transcript.
- Once all forms are submitted, you will be provided a link to schedule your audition.
- After ALL auditions are completed, you will be contacted regarding the status of your acceptance into the AFA by the middle of March.