The AFA seeks applicants who demonstrate, through transcripts, attendance, personal essays, letters of recommendation, and audition/portfolio review evidence of a strong work ethic, and skill in the area of concentration. The application process is designed to give all students the opportunity to demonstrate their ability, potential, and commitment to both artistic and academic studies.
- Check all audition and eligibility requirements.
- Prepare your digital submissions. To learn more, click here.
- Complete the application using the form below. Take time on the essay questions and proof read them well.
- Include two personal references in your application and follow up with them.
- Submit your application.
- If your application meets expectations, you will be contacted for an in-person audition/interview which will take place in February.
- After ALL auditions are completed, you will be contacted regarding the status of your acceptance into the AFA by the middle of March.